2012年10月3日星期三

the reviews: The Hollow Men - Film Noir Train

The Hollow Men Its alrightThough I get many compliments for the looks of my bike, there are still some things that I just can't fix. One main thing is the seat post. This piece of junk gave me so much frustration while riding it. The person that engineered this seat post should get his/her job and go back to school. Every time I tightly screws my seat in, it will temporarily stay on for a few...

Slappa SL-NSV-128 10-Inch Manalishi Netbook Sleeve (Green) (Personal Computers) This is a great case for the 10" netbooks. But fyi, if you happen to own a Dell Mini, this will not fit your netbook--the computer is a little too thick at one end for this case, which is why I subtracted one star. Other netbooks that are the same 10.1" screen size fit this case just fine.
the reviews: The Hollow Men - Film Noir Train
The Hollow Men Bought this shoe following treatment for plantar fascitis. Its comfortable and roomy, but boxy. So boxy, that sometimes it is hard to tell the right shoe from the left. It works though, helps the pain.

没有评论:

发表评论