2012年9月30日星期日

The Loft at Bohemia - Fall fashion show online reviews

The Loft at Bohemia I recently bought these in Black Siena. Attracted to Finn Comfort shoes based on a chance purchase approx 10 yrs ago of a dressier Finn Comfort men's shoe. "Dressier" is a term that barely applies to only a couple of their shoe styles IMHO. Finn Comfort, after all, is all about the Comfort. I don't think anyone associates the Finns with American boardroom fashion style (lol!), though Finn Comfort is ostensibly a German brand made in Germany. These Venice clogs have very casual Euro styling. I wear them around the house as a sturdy version of a slipper. They could be worn outside, and are by me to the mailbox etc. Clogs for men are mostly an inside shoe, at least to my taste; where you wear them is YOUR business! These have the same standard of comfort and exceptional quality one should expect from an expensive high end shoe. The orthotically shaped last is built into the shoe. The leather is tanned differently than any other shoe you'll own. Hard to describe: butter soft; definitely casual. I'd put Finn Comfort just above Birkenstocks and just below Mephisto wrt quality craftsmanship. Definitely in legendary Mercedes Benz territory. A word to the wise for those unfamiliar with shoes of this type: they all tend to run larger than you might expect. This is mostly due - I believe - to the Euro preference for and association with roominess as a virtue in casual and walking shoes. Works for me! Ecco, Birkenstock, FC, Mephisto etc are almost always roomier in the box (front half of the shoe) and the toe area than any shoe you've owned. Somehow I never get blisters from wearing them even when brand new. In the case of these clogs they skip over half sizes. I have a size 7-1/2 foot (US). Closest size down for me in the Venice clog is 40 (7 US). These are right up against being an 8 by my estimation. Fine with me since I expect them to be roomier shoes than other brands. I am able to wear these comfortably with or without socks.

Great capacity, Poor weight distributionI can easily fit my laptop as well as several books in this bag, but if I carry more than one textbook along with my laptop, it is painful to carry the bag. Regardless if I position the bag across my body or on just one shoulder, it does not seem to distribute weight well or offer sufficient support. If you don't have a lot to carry I would recommend this bag. Easy to...
The Loft at Bohemia - Fall fashion show online reviews
The Loft at Bohemia 6663 MyLUX Hard Top Close-Out High Quality Women/Girl Fashion Designer Work School Office Lady Student Handbag Shoulder Bag Purse Totes Satchel Clutches Hobos (SUNGLASSES NOT INCLUDED) when i saw the pictures of the bag I totally got my attention especially the price.its unbelievable to found this kind of deal with a good quality and stylist with a cheapest price compare to its regular price.

没有评论:

发表评论