2012年10月4日星期四

Selling Clothes - Sell Drop ship Online Discount reviews online reviews

Selling Clothes - Sell Sent these boots to Montana and they were well recieved. The Grandson likes them and prefers them over his other boots.......

Keen Women's Tryon WaterSize is true to order. Colors look exactly like picture. Very comfortable, very Keen-like fit. Great for a trail run.
Selling Clothes - Sell Drop ship Online Discount reviews online reviews
Selling Clothes - Sell I know people who still climb in this shoe that are "seasoned climbers," but I feel this is a GREAT beginner shoe.The fit is really nice, but I have to admit in most climbing shoes I wear about 1 size smaller than my street shoe. In these I wear 1/2 size smaller to the same size as my street shoe (depending on if I'm indoors or outdoors). So I guess for a "climbing shoe" it runs a little small.I prefer velcro straps. These are nice and big/thick easy on/off. Nice grip and good rubber toe covering...although for the beginner it's the most reasonably priced shoe you will still go through a pair probably every 6-10 months depending on frequency of climbing and how quickly you learn to not drag your toes up the wall. The heel cup is really nice with the flexible sides...makes it feel snug.My only beef with the shoe is that the part by the achilles is a little taller than I'd like but the more you wear it the more this "breaks down" and becomes less stiff and more comfortable. If you have a problem with things rubbing there or sensitive skin...this might not be the shoe for you. Because it is pretty annoying at first.I'm on my third pair of this particular model of evolv's. Prices on are better than most stores. HOWEVER. Because of the way these fit I highly suggest trying a pair on at a local store to find your size THEN coming on here and purchasing them.

没有评论:

发表评论