2012年9月25日星期二

the reviews: Ulzzang Summer Fashion 2012

Ulzzang Summer Fashion Nike 2 1/2" Guard Stay (Misc.) they work great! my shin guards are always a bother to me. but now, they aren't! i dont feel them moving or shifting anymore. it's like they're not there. i would recommend this to all soccer players with nike mercurial shin guards. they're a good duo!

Matilda (Special Edition) (DVD) I like to get my daughter to read books, before she sees the film - where possible. Matilda is a book that had us both engrossed for a couple of days. We read (I read mostly) whilst she ate, swam in the pool and almost slept for as long as it took. It is a wonderful story for 7 year olds and grown ups alike. We both agreed that the book was better, more detail, more suspense and more laughs, but the film was great icing on the cake. Enough to scare the living daylights out of us all (Trunchbull) and make us all relish the power of the individual. Now a slightly dated film, but the power of Roald Dahl is timeless. We are a couple of real fans!
the reviews: Ulzzang Summer Fashion 2012
Ulzzang Summer Fashion I normally love Fitflops - I have two other pairs and I wear them to death. These - though comfortable to wear for walking - will give you teeny tiny slices on your ankles (and feet) when those stupid sequins come in contact with your skin. I wore them walking at Disneyland recently and had to go get Disney band-aids to cover the slices in order to keep going. If I had brought another pair of sandals, I would've left these for housekeeping.With plenty of styles to choose from, do yourself a favor and get a different style.

没有评论:

发表评论